Hide Being Seen on Facebook Chat
Earlier this month, Facebook updated it’s less than perfect chat service to inform it’s users when their message has been read. Not-surprisingly, this has been very poorly recieved, as it means people feel pressured to respond to messages they may want to leave till later, or even leave completely.
Luckily for you, there is now a way to hide when you have read a message on Facebook. At the moment this is only available for Google Chrome.
Simply download the extension at the link below, and enable it to make sure you can avoid even broadcasting when you have received a message.
UPDATE: The link above now leads to a dead page, the application was removed from the Chrome Store.
- Four New Chrome Ads, Featuring Family Guy
- Chrome: Instatabs, View Instagram In New Tab Window
- Add Festive Cheer To Offensive Comments on YouTube
- Windows 8: Get Your Google Back
- Google Chrome for iPad and iPhone
- Google Now Coming To Desktop?
- Facebook for iOS Updated With Voice Messaging
- Access Hulu & Other Netflix Media Libraries In The UK